Amia Beauty, Spa and Skin Clinic have an exciting opportunity for a beauty therapist with supervisory or management experience to join our team. Someone who can act as an assistant manager to the company owner, Amy.
This role combines both performing treatments and assisting the company owner, Amy as salon manager when required. The role is a full time temporary position, with a view to being extended to a permanent position in the new year.
If you have at least 5 years’ experience alongside supervising staff, monitoring the daily operations of a business and would like to join our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organise/create appointments using Phorest
- Receive payments from clients
- Ensure that the salon is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ability to handle customers’ requests and complaints
- Order and replenish stock when needed
- Oversee daily salon operations
- Promote services, products and discounts
- Run online competitions, and keep the social media account up to date.
- Good knowledge of beauty treatments and Image Skincare
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous Manager/Therapist experience essential
- C.I.B.T.A.C Diploma or similar in both Body and Facial Therapy
Have experience in the below treatments:
- Lash extensions
- Body Massage
- Waxing/Advanced waxing
- Gel/Acrylic Nails
- Body scrubs
- Facials (micro-needling, derma, hydrafacial all an advantage)
- Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance.
- Image Skincare